- The administrator of the personal data collected via the interactivesystems.pl website is Interactive Systems sp. z o.o. based in: 60-246 Poznań, 14 Winklera St., address for service: 60-246 Poznań, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under the number KRS: 0000856646, NIP (Tax ID): 7792407346, REGON (Statistical Identification No.): 302180882, having a share capital of: PLN 5000, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org hereinafter the “Controller”, which is also the Service Provider.
- The Customer’s personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (JoL no. 133, it. 883 as amended) and the Law on the Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (JoL no. 144, it. 1204 as amended).
- The Controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data it collects is:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for designated legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing contrary to those purposes,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed as well as processed and stored in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Customers’ personal data collected by the Controller is used for:
- contacting the Customer
- informational purposes and other activities related to the Customer’s activity on the interactivesystems.pl website
- marketing purposes (Newsletter)
- The Controller processes the following personal data of Customers:
- Full name,
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- The Controller may process the following data characterizing how the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Designations identifying the telecommunications network termination or data communications system used by the Customer.
- Information on the beginning, termination and scope of each use of the electronically provided service by the Customer.
- Information about the use of electronically provided services by the Customer.
- Provision of personal data referred to in section 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services on the website.
BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- The use of the site and the conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which entails the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides for themselves whether they want to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- In accordance with art. 23 of the General Data Protection Regulation of August 29, 1997 (JoL no. 133, it. 883 as amended) data processing is permitted when, among other things:
- the data subject consents thereto, unless it is the deletion of data concerning the data subject.
- it is necessary for the performance of the agreement when the data subject is a party thereto or when it is necessary to take action prior to the conclusion of the agreement at the request of the data subject.
- Processing of personal data by the Controller shall always be carried out within the framework of the grounds of permissibility of processing listed in section 2. The processing of data will be related to the performance of the agreement or the need to take preliminary action at the request of the data subject (point 2(b)).
THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECT THE CONTENT OF YOUR DATA
- The Customer has the right to access and correct the content of their personal data.
- Every person has the right to control the processing of their data contained in the Controller’s data filing system, and in particular the right to demand that the personal data be supplemented, updated, rectified, temporarily or permanently suspended or erased if the data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or has been collected in violation of the law, or is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in pt. 1 and 2 the Customer may send an appropriate e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, especially those requiring authorization.
- The following types are used within the website:
- “Analytical” cookies allow to better understand how the Customer interacts with the content of the website, to better organize its layout. “Analytical” cookies collect information about how the website is used by Customers, the type of website from which the Customer was redirected, and the number of visits and duration of the Customer’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the Customer, but is used to develop statistics on the use of the website.
- A user has the right to decide on the access of cookies to their computer by selecting them in advance in their browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and ways of handling cookies is available in software settings (web browser).
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of protected data, and in particular shall protect the data from disclosure to unauthorized persons, from acquisition by an unauthorized person, from processing in violation of applicable regulations, as well as from alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Service Provider shall provide appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data provided electronically.