We are part of the V&P marketing group, specializing in sales marketing. We create and develop dedicated, trusted programs of sales support, as well as mobile and web applications. The portfolio of our Clients is, among the others, Kompania Piwowarska, Unilever, Imperial Tabacco or Volkswagen.
We work in a hybrid model. We are a team, who supports and motivates each other, as well as values teamwork and good communication.
Furthermore, we are at a transitional stage – we are expanding teams and are looking for someone to lead a new project for our foreign Client. Because of that, we began recruiting for the position of: PROJECT MANAGER
- Strategic project management: creating and developing projects as well as services
- Managing the project process
- Close cooperation with a team of developers
- Setting goals and tasks
- Monitoring the effectiveness and timeliness of realization of performed tasks as part of the projects
- Managing and building relations with Clients
- Cost estimation preparation
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with a business client (requirement gathering, understanding of their needs, translating them into tasks for the team, building and developing a relationship based on trust and respect)
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written (Native Polish speaking person with business English proficiency)
- Knowledge of the project process
- Very strong communication skills
- Excellent work organization, timeliness
- Proactive attitude in the project process and handling
- Ability to define business advantages
- Knowledge of tools and methodology of project management
- Nice to have: knowledge of Scrum methodology, interest in modern technologies
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Remarkable projects for the biggest Polish and foreign companies
- Attractive salary and chosen type of employment
- Working in a hybrid model
- Independence in decision-making
- Private medical care
- Group health insurance
- Funding of training courses, conferences, workshops
Place of work: Poznań, Poland